Content of the course:
Employment and labour law rules
- Freedom to employ?
- Preferential right to re-employment
- Types of employment (permanent, probationary and fixed-term employment)
- Why, when and how to inform, consult/negotiate with Swedish trade unions
Termination of employment
- Employer’s obligations in respect of termination due to redundancy, on personal grounds and summary dismissal
- An overview of the most common legislation, e.g. holiday, parental and study leave, etc.
There will also be time for discussion and questions.
Who is this course for?
Managers, HR specialists or others who work with employment matters
This is a half-day course.
After completion of the course the material used will be made available.